Romantic Questions to ask a Girl: Most of us men, at times jokingly say that “no one can understand a girl.” Even though most of the times we are passing jokes, it is a somewhat true statement. Understanding a girl, what she wants and what she wishes for, is one of the most tedious tasks that a man can ask for. Even if girls are complicated, we boys do not stop getting impressed by girls around us, and almost every guy among us has a crush on a girl and badly wants to hit on her for a very long time.
The main reason many guys among us shy away from approaching a girl is the question that whether the girl will accept him or not. In olden days, this was a huge ego problem that made a lot of guys not to talk to the girl that they like, only because if the girl rejected him on the face, it would have been a very big setback for the guy’s self confidence. And those who approached to talk to a girl in the olden days were considered awesome.
However, in today’s modern times, approaching a girl is not as hard as it has always been, thanks to the advancements in technology and inventions of streams like instant text messaging and so on. Even a phone call in today’s time is a much easier way to get talking to that one girl you always wanted to talk to.
But, no matter whether it be on person or via chat or through phone, approaching the girl you like for the first time means that you will have to impress her. And no matter how you try to approach her, the impressing her part always needs some serious consideration.
You should be very specific about the topics you put in, when you are talking to the girl you like for the first time. You need it to be simple, yet impressing. You should not give the girl you are talking to a first impression that you are desperate for her and you are simply trying to hit on her and doesn’t really wants to know her.
The conversation with the girl you like can begin with a simple Hi or Hello, and with normal questions like How are You? or Where do you live?
These questions may not be quite unique, but is good enough to kickstart any conversation. However, no matter what you bring up in your conversation, all you have to think about is not to make the girl you are talking to feel annoyed or feel uninterested in conversing with you. The main part in getting any girl attracted towards you is to make her feel more comfortable with you after each conversation that you both have.
If you in search for some of the very impressing questions that you wish to ask the girl you like in the first conversation that you both are having, then below are some of the best questions that you can ask your girl to impress her and make her comfortable with you, in the first conversation that you both are having.So now make your first impression with your girl very sensitive with all this 22 questions that you must ask your girl on your first text message.
22 Romantic Questions to Ask a Girl on Phone on first chat
- How was your day?
- Do you have any nicknames? What’s the story behind it?
- Which is your favorite place and why?
- Which is that one place you always wanted to visit, but haven’t visited yet?
- Who is your best friend? (Pray to GOD that your name is taken or else you’re ZONED!)
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- What kind of movies do you like to watch?
- Which is the most recent concert that you have been to?
- Who is your biggest influencer?
- How was your childhood?
- What is that one thing that always makes you happy, no matter what your current mood is?
- Which is your favorite TV show?
- What are your hobbies?
- Which is your favorite animal?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you believe in GOD?
- What are your views about the person you want as your life partner?
- What is that one thing that you hate the most?
- Do you like surprises?
- What is that one thing that you want to do in your future life?
- Who is your favorite: Mom or Dad? Why?
- What kind of sports are you into?
So these are some of the questions that are very interesting to have in your first conversation with the girl that you like. Hope you found this article interesting, if yes, please do then share it with your friends online.